September 15, 2013

back to school

Tour…school
My second year of teaching started this past week! (we started a week late…)
I finally met my principal! (She was away last year, she went to America to have her baby)
We had a full week of school! (yea!)
I am teaching lower grades and Amanda is teaching upper grades. (all students will be learning English from a native English speaker!)
The students I taught last year remember what I taught them! (guess I did know what I was doing…who knew?)
My little sister started kindergarten! (she knows more than most of my first graders!)
My little brother graduated to 1st grade (he knows more than most of my second graders!)


Heres to another school year…hopefully we will have more school than we did last year! (that is my biggest goal-attendance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment