August 11, 2013

technology

Tour…technology!
Remember when I told you I might be getting internet and computers for my school?
Well…it is getting really exciting here!
The Pisces group came for another visit!
I received 3 tablets and a solar charger for my school! 
The internet is still in the works (waiting on logistical paperwork from Telecom in Phonpei…)
I am still able to use the tablets, I am going to be starting workshops after school this next year teaching the teachers how to use them and how to use them to help in the classroom!
I am so excited that we are one step closer!
Check out the whole story here

http://ict4dviewsfromthefield.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/pisces-project-part-ii-site-surveys-to-fefen-siis-and-tonowas-islands-day-2-of-site-surveys/

http://ict4dviewsfromthefield.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/kicking-off-teacher-technology-training-with-the-peace-corps-volunteers-in-chuuk/ 

Random thoughts…

I got this awesome gift from my aunt for my birthday! Thanks Dominique! (I love hand-made stuff it means so much more to me than store bought stuff)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26.10.13

    Great technology! Cool pics, I didn't know that she sent you those. She sent us some to for our B-days. We will have to take pics and post them!

    ReplyDelete