June 4, 2012

top ten

this weeks tour...getting as much of my Colorado life in as possible, other random things, and a top ten list
*3 days until departure...
On Monday we went to the Rockies game, complete with fireworks (a friend of mine had some tickets he was not able to use, thanks Carl!) 
awesome seats!
best fireworks ever!





On Wednesday I went to dinner with my amazing friend, Dawn! She was one of my leaders on my trip to Haiti. (I will miss her so much!) She gave me this cute gift, with the verse "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take" Proverbs 3:5-6
I love it!
Friday was my last day of work (I will miss the kiddos and all my wonderful co-workers)
all the lady's I work with
Saturday we had a family movie night, we saw The Avengers. (It was awesome!)


Sunday we had a family lunch (complete with grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins) at Mimi's Cafe
I love pasta!
This is how I felt all week...
Sort of like a chicken running around with its head cut off...
My wonderful mom has been making me my favorite meals, here are some of the amazing foods she makes (I am going to miss her home cooking!)
our favorite family meal, hot wings!
cinnamon raisin toast with berry smoothie
homemade mac n' cheese and hot dog
My amazing sister brought me home my last free Dairy Queen (she works there and brings treats home for us)
butterscotch dipped cone
Top ten things I will miss...
1. Family
2. Church family
3. My mom's cooking (more specifically enchiladas)
4. Hiking 14ers (well...hiking in general)
5. Way-FM
6. Veggies and hummus
7. The lady's from work
8. Friends
9. My bed
10. Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5.6.12

    2 more nights of home cookin' chicken pot pie and enchiladas on the way!!!! We will miss you so much. We are very proud of you and and super excited for you and the adventure you are about to embark upon. remember He will hold your hand...fear not. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete