April 30, 2012

a little bit of everything

this weeks tour...a little bit of this and a little bit of that
Sometimes I know exactly what to write.
Sometimes I am not so sure, but end up figuring something out.
Today I have no idea! (nothing has been laid on my heart to share)
So...this was my week
1. Received the best gift. (my good friend B gave me all his worship music so I could add it to my iPod, so I would have plenty to listen to while I am away)
2. I was sick in bed for two days. (literally did not move and slept almost the entire time!)
3. When I went back to work, the kiddos were SO excited to see me! Made me happy and sad. (they do not know that I will not be back next year)
4. My great-grandma turned 92! (she planned her own surprise party! and still surprised herself-I guess that will happen when your that age!)
5. Dinner with the girls. (man oh man am I going to miss them!)
Well...that is all I have to say.
Thank you Jesus for free music, rest, being missed by the kiddos, birthdays, and amazing friends! oh and for loving me just as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment