June 30, 2013

happy birthday to me


tour...family's visit and my birthday

these are some of the adventures we had...

Arrival, claming with my Weno host family, getting our hair braided...


 

Pisar...


 





Met my language tutor and hiked to the top of my island...


                                 
 Swimming at Parem...

Sisters...

Snorkeling...



The best day ever was my birthday!
Cake and ice cream fights, dancing and Mariel and Melody (fellow PVCs) came for the party!




Uniforms and church events...
Ice Cream!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.9.13

    It was a great time! You have already done a better job with pics than I have. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.9.13

    Great pics Lala, you have more pictures than I do, I love the one of us in the hamic..LYMI

    ReplyDelete